Day 1-2

Hello everyone!
Thanks for everyone’s super kind messages! I thought I’d make this up so you can all see what I’m up to. 
So I arrived approx 11am Sydney time Saturday AM (so 1am British time). The flight was super long and my body was so confused to what was going on. I was taken to my hostel (Base Sydney) and met up with some people from my Ozintro group. The rest of yesterday was a complete write off as we were so tired, and ended up in bed at 9pm!
This morning we went to Darling Harbour and grabbed some breakfast at Pancakes on the Rocks. They were AMAZING. The biggest pancakes I’ve seen. I had chocolate and orange segments and I was stuffed. So good! We then walked around Darling Harbour then to the Botanical Gardens. These were beautiful and the smell was completely insane. We also got some brilliant views of the bridge and Opera house. The weather was beautiful but soon turned to torrential rain… we got soaked! We then walked to Paddy’s market and back to the hostel through Chinatown.
So yeah, that’s it. The hostel is really nice so far, and everyone seems friendly. 

Bondi beach tomorrow 😁😁

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Things I’m thankful for....

But I didn’t see one kangaroo?!

Whistle stop tour of Canberra