Day 4

So I totally forgot to mentioned that yesterday I got to train!
It was so hard.
My body was completely ruined. Still jetlagged, not eaten properly, some alcoholic beverages in my system..... man, it was horrible.
But this morning, when I went back, I felt so much better. Not 100% but some of my strength was back. It’s a busy box, with a new wod starting every 30 mins. From my two wods so far, it seems to go like this:
Run to warm up (I HATE running.)
Strength work from the rig (30 mins)
Cardio work (15 mins)

So this morning we did 4x10 push press, followed by 10xc2b which I scaled down to 6 eccentric holds. Then followed by 4 rounds of 12 cal assault bike, 10x box jumps and 25(!!!!!) DB Thrusters which I completed a little shy of the RX at 12kg.

Back to Base where we met and walked around Sydney. Went to the bank and got access to my money finally and sorted out my Oz number.

Then we got to go jet boating around Sydney Harbour.

It was INSANE. I had such a good time. Got completely soaked but a totally different way to see the sites by doing 360 spins in the water. It was such a beautiful day but I did end up having to walk back through Sydney’s CBD completely soaking wet haha.

I also had my first experience of goon. And it’s honestly not as bad as people make out to be. Just like lambrini back home. But I have a headache this morning so god knows about the guys who got drunk from it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I’m thankful for....

But I didn’t see one kangaroo?!

Whistle stop tour of Canberra