Coff’s Harbour

I’m sitting on the Greyhound leaving Coff’s Harbour and heading to Yamba.

I’ve loved every minute here. It’s completely an underrated place and there is so much to do, despite what everyone else says.
So the day after the Big Banana, we spent the morning on the beach just chilling out and sunbathing. We then headed out to Emerald Beach. A beautiful spot on the coast which is also a nature reserve. Loads of protected kangaroos and wallabies live there aswell as other wildlife. The guy who took us - Gary - was so knowledgeable. There wasn’t anything about nature that he didn’t know, and I asked him every question under the sun for him to prove it too!!

I enjoyed my time here so much I extended it through to today (Monday). And although I spent nearly a week here, I’m truly still gutted I’m leaving Coff’s. The hostel - Aussitel - was fantastic. It had a chilled family vibe to it. The owners knew your name, ask you how you are, put on activities each day - what is there not to like? Last night they put on a BBQ for $6 - burger, sausage, salad and pasta it was sooooo good.

Onto Yamba!! Yamba is a small town just before Byron Bay, famous for its surf. I’m staying at a hostel which has a famous tour... everyone who comes from it tells me that ‘You HAVE to go on Shane’s tour!’ So I’ll head to that and see what it’s about! Obviously got to get some surfing in too 🤙🏻🤙🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I’m thankful for....

But I didn’t see one kangaroo?!

Whistle stop tour of Canberra