Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne

So I say hello from Melbourne.

And it turns out not everywhere in Australia is warm. Actually, out of all the major cities today, Melbourne was the coldest. And man, it’s cold. I don’t know if it’s because I had a beautiful week in Sydney and came to cold but the temperature is around 15 degrees... good bye all hope of a tan!

I arrived on Tuesday and was picked up by Simone’s Mum and step dad. They have been SO nice to me and are looking after me - it feels like a home from home.

Yesterday was spent trying to find work and trying to figure out my bearings.

Today, I got to volunteer at the Crossfit Invitationals set up. I’m unsure how much I can put online before the competition so I’ll wait until Sunday to update you all on the fun I’ve been up to!

Melbourne itself is beautiful. Hopefully next week I’ll get to explore the actual city a little more!

Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I’m thankful for....

But I didn’t see one kangaroo?!

Whistle stop tour of Canberra